Wedding Balance - Silver Package
Wedding Balance - Silver Package
Full Balance must be paid no later than 2 weeks prior to the wedding date
Your Package Includes:
- 10 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage
- Digital Gallery of Images
- Photos will be available no later than 2 months of your wedding
- Physical materials (Prints, albums, etc.) Are available within 1
week of finalized order
1. Retainer and Payment. The Client shall make a non-refundable
retainer in the amount of $200.00 for the Photographer to perform
the services specified herein. Upon payment, Photographer will
reserve the time and date agreed upon by both parties.
2. Completion Schedule. Completion schedules and delivery of
printed and physical products shall be determined from date of final
approval by Client. Third- party printing laboratories are utilized for
products and may provide restrictions on an order not outlined in
• Prints shall take 1 week from time of print order to be processed
and delivered to Client.
• Albums shall take 1 week from date of final design approval by
Client to be received by the Photographer.
• The Photographer shall not be held responsible for delivery delays
due to the fault of manufacturing and/or delivery services.
3. Deadlines. The Client shall be solely responsible for informing
Photographer of any necessary deadlines related to the production
of the photographs. Photographer will make reasonable efforts to
comply with the deadlines requested by the Client, provided that
Client gives specific advance notice of the deadlines, and such
deadlines are approved by the photographer. If any deadlines are
agreed to, they shall be approved in writing by Photographer, and
attached as "Deadline Agreement" to this contract and shall become
a part hereto.
4. Artistic Rights. The Photographer retains the right of discretion
in selecting the photographic materials released to the client. The
Client shall receive a gallery of no less than 400 images to select
from and shall not receive any photographic materials not presented
to the Client.
5. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall own the
copyright to all images created and shall have the exclusive right to
make reproductions for, including but not limited to, marketing
materials, portfolio entries, sample products, editorial submissions
and use, or for display within or on the Photographer’s website and/
or studio. It is understood that any duplication or alteration of
original images is strictly prohibited without the written permission of
the Photographer. Alterations include, but are not limited to, heavy
application of filters, cropping, or modifications of any kind. The
Photographer provides the Client with photographs resized for
Internet-based usage when digital copies are purchased.
6. Use of Independent Contractor. Client acknowledges and
agrees that Photographer may utilize independent contractors in the
course of the photoshoot. These include, but are not limited to, hair
and/or makeup artists, lighting assistants, 2nd Photographers etc.
Photographer is not liable for any application or services by any
7. Failure to Perform. If the Photographer is unable to perform this
agreement due to illness, emergency, fire, casualty, strike, act of
God or causes beyond the control of the Photographer, the
Photographer will secure a suitably capable and professional
replacement. Further, if the Photographer is unable to deliver
photographic materials due to technological malfunctions, including
but not limited to camera and processing, or otherwise lost or
damaged without fault of the Photographer, liability shall be limited.
8. Photographer’s Standard Price List. This agreement is based
on the Photographer’s Standard Print Price List. This price list is
adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the
prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
9. Construction. The terms of this agreement shall be interpreted
according to their fair meaning. No ambiguity shall be construed for
or against either party.